POLITICAL PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
At Sivota Diamond Spa Resort and in our Company (A&S GONTORAS AKETTE) we have as a priority the protection of your personal information, as part of our philosophy to satisfy customers in strong commitment and trust frameworks.
We make every effort to store and process carefully the information you share with us, fully understanding the importance of your personal data. At the same time we enhance the protection of your personal data through technical and physical data security measures and internal management processes.
“Personal data” is any information that is collected or recorded in a form that may allow your direct or indirect identification with a natural person.
For What Purpose Do We Collect Data?
We collect and use personal data to manage your relationship with our Company and to be able to offer you our services.
We collect personal data for the purpose of:
i. To be used to inform you about corporate news, products, services, offers and promotions provided by our Company.
ii. The creation and storage of legal documents in accordance with applicable law.
iii. The collection of information so that we can prepare and satisfy requests related to the services provided by our Company.
iv. Improving our services so that:
– adapt our products and services to better meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
– develop marketing programs by processing your personal data, with the aim of marketing and promotion actions but also to better understand your requirements and desires.
– provide you with useful information about offers or other promotional messages
– inform you about special offers and new services
– provide you with customized content and suggestions based on your past activities in our services
– collect the statistics needed to interpret the cooperation between us.
v. Managing our relationships with you and in particular:
– The analysis & evaluation of the market, our customers, our products and services.
– The management of customer databases, loyalty programs and the analysis of the creditworthiness of our partners, creating statistical data and reports.
– The Knowledge and management of the preferences of both our new and repeat customers.
– The telephone communication with you or sending informative forms of any kind, in order to promote our products, services and offers.
– The creation and management of questionnaires and the statistical data that originate – are extracted from them.
– Conducting draws, competitions or tenders, in accordance with the Greek or Community legislation.
vi. Systems Security, recording data for the purpose of securing security and avoiding fraud.
vii. Compliance with Greek and European law.
viii. Conducting market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance and direct marketing and sales promotion actions.
ix. Conducting targeted advertising campaigns on the internet through third party websites.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
i. Information you provide directly to us.
The information we request from you and / or your family members is:
– Contact details (eg last name, first name, patronymic, passport number, police ID, phone number, home address, email)
– Personal Information (eg date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
– Information about your children (eg name, date of birth, passport number)
– Invoicing details (eg credit card number, TIN)
– Arrival and departure date, flight number and room number
– Preferences and interests (eg non-smoking room, preferred floor, bed type, sports, cultural, etc. interests)
– Medical data related to your health such as indicative medical opinions and certificates, results of medical examinations, data on pathological diseases, allergies, etc.
– Questions and comments made during or after your stay at our hotel or at one of our hotels or other service provider.
ii. Information from third parties.
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may associate with other information we receive from you or about you. We may also receive information about you from third party social networking services when you choose to connect with these services. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but if you do, your ability to use some of our services may be affected.
When Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect personal data in various cases such as:
i. Hotel Activities:
a. Room reservation (including all required actions such as correspondence, distance or non-payment, etc.)
b. Contact via phone
c. Check-in and payment
d. Reservation and / or use of hotel services such as catering services, SPA services, laundry, etc. and entertainment services.
e. Various requests, complaints and / or disputes.
ii. Participation in marketing programs or events:
a. Registration for loyalty programs
b. Participation in online and offline surveys (eg Visitor Satisfaction Survey)
c. Participation in competitions and games
d. Participation in marketing programs or events or conferences or social events
e. Sign up for newsletters to receive promotions via email.
iii. Transmission of information by third parties:
a. Travel agencies and GDS booking systems
b. Online booking systems
iv. Actions via electronic devices:
a. Link to our websites
b. Connect to the WiFi hotel network
c. Completing online forms (eg reservation form, precheck-in form, satisfaction research forms, etc.).
d. Through promotions on social networks
e. From e-mail after relevant communication
v. Actions through interpersonal communication either by direct contact during a business appointment or as part of a communication during a presentation or exhibition.
Third Party Access Terms to your Personal Data
In our Company (A & S GONTORAS AKETTE) and in our related companies, it is our basic principle that we will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent business purposes or marketing purposes without your consent.
However, we may share your information with the following agencies:
– Relative companies. Your information may be shared with relatives of A&S GONTORAS AKETTE.
– Credit Approval: When you apply for any type of credit, your personal information is used and disclosed to appropriate third parties in accordance with applicable law, in order to decide whether to grant and maintain a credit limit for you.
– Other third parties when required by law or when we have to protect our Services: There may be cases where we will disclose your information to other third parties:
– to comply with the law or to comply with a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or other court order),
– to confirm or implement our compliance with the policies governing our services,
– to protect the rights, property or security of our Company or related companies, business partner or customer.
– Other third parties in relation to corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to third parties in the event of a merger or transfer or in the event of bankruptcy or in the event that we cease to have the address or management or be the legal guardian of a hotel currently included in our portfolio.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we provide access to your personal data or certain specific categories of your personal data to our appropriate and authorized staff.
•Computer Science Department
• Marketing / Guest Relations Department
• Department of Legal Services (if needed)
Protection of Personal Data during International Transfer
For the purposes set out in Article 2 hereof, we may transfer your personal data to internal or external recipients who may be in countries that offer different levels of personal data protection.
Keep in mind that data protection and other laws in countries where your information may be transferred may not be as protective as in your home country. The transmission will be in accordance with the legislation on personal data processing, in order to ensure adequate protection of your personal data.
Our Company undertakes to implement the appropriate measures to ensure the safe transfer of your personal data to an external recipient located in a country that offers a different level of privacy than that proposed in the country where personal data is collected.
What we do to keep your information safe
We have taken the necessary technical and organizational means to protect the information we collect and in particular any sensitive personal data that may be collected. Our IT Office follows international standards and practices to ensure network security and data encryption.
However, keep in mind that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no web site, no Internet transmission, no computer system and no wireless connection is completely secure.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information you receive will be retained only for as long as is required for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required under the contract or under applicable law.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. They allow the operator who placed them on your device to recognize you in different web sites, services, devices and / or browsing periods. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
• Cookies can and do remember the login credentials so you don’t have to enter them every time you log in to a service.
• Cookies help us understand which parts of our services are most popular as they help us see which pages and which users are visiting and how much time they spend on them. By studying this kind of information, we can better adapt our services and provide you with a better experience.
• Cookies help us understand which of our ads you have seen so that you do not receive the same ad every time you access our services.
• Cookies help you provide relevant content and ads by collecting information about your use of our services and other web and application sites.
When you use a web browser to access our services, you can set the browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when cookies are sent. Every browser is different. Go to the “Help” menu of the browser you are using to learn how to change cookie preferences. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie control settings.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies, and disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services or a specific section of them.
Other local storage
We may use other types of local storage technologies, such as Flash cookies or local HTML5 (HTML5 Web Storage), in conjunction with our services. These technologies are similar to the cookies mentioned above as they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may use different parts of your device than standard cookies, so you may not be able to control them with the standard tools and settings of the browser.
By accessing and using our services, you agree to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies and other information on your devices. You also agree with the access to these cookies, local storage technologies and information from us and the third parties listed above.
Access – Correction of Your Information – Right to Delete Personal Data.
Under the law in certain jurisdictions, you may be entitled to request details of the information we collect and to correct any inaccuracies in that information. Any further legal user rights remain unaffected. If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for this feature. We may refuse to comply with requests that are repeated irrationally, require disproportionate technical effort, endanger the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or involve access that is not otherwise required by domestic law. If you want to apply for access to your information, contact the Personal Data Protection Office.
You can also request the deletion of your personal data at any time.
You can find a printed form of this Policy at our Hotel’s Reception or it may be sent to you after contacting the Personal Data Protection Office (see next paragraph).
Questions and Communication
For any questions regarding this policy or in general the protection and security of data in our company to our related companies, contact the Office of Personal Data Protection at:
Α & Σ ΓΚΟΝΤΟΡΑΣ Α.Κ.Ε.Τ.Τ.Ε.
CONSTRUCTION COMMERCIAL TECHNICAL & TOURIST S.A. COMPANY
Personal Data Office
For the attention of Mr. Konstantinos Zaglis
North Epirus 6, 46100 Igoumenitsa, Thesprotia, Greece
Phone: +30 2665096000
Fax: +30 2665093212
In case you consider that your personal data is affected in any way, you can contact the National Data Protection Authority of Greece, as follows:
Postal address: 1-3 Kifisias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens
Call center: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
Last update: 21/10/2020